**Made By Mommy** - Baby Diaper Cakes and Other Boutique Style "Baby" Gifts!!!

My creations are a great way to say "welcome" to any new baby- I not only make baby diaper cakes of all sizes, but can also make gift baskets and cupcakes and other arrangements that will look like anything BUT diapers,clothing, and any other baby items!

Sweet Baby Diaper Cake Pricing and Ordering for the Dripping Springs,TX and Surrounding Cities

My Baby Diaper Cakes are being sold in Dripping Springs,TX and close surrounding areas.

I need only 2 days at the most to make these wonderfully unique and beautiful creations!!
They are made from All New Items and are created in a smoke/pet free home and I don't usually deliver, but will for an extra fee.
I'm am more than happy to meet customers half way from where they are coming from!

Can make the cakes to coordinate with themes and color schemes!!

Just let me get together with you and we can dream up something fantastic!!

The pricing varies with the individual's budget and will reflect the items that are "baked" into the cake, the outside appearances are ALWAYS CLASSY AND ELEGANT and pricing will not affect that!! I promise!! :o)
For orders with more than one cake I will give you a deal for sure!!! :o) !!

Please email/call/text me to set up a consultation:
Lindsay8402@yahoo.com

512-590-9920 -

** Please call or text me about ordering a Baby Cake or for more descriptive pricing details!! **

Thank You so Much for Looking and I hope that I can create a Masterpeice for you soon!!!

Have A Great Day!!


~~ KS EVENTS ~~ EVENT AND CELEBRATION COORDINATING!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello to Prospective Celebrators:

Check out her BlogSpot and please call the next time you need a Coordinator!!!

http://www.kristinsevents.blogspot.com/


thank you and have a great day!
Sincerely,

Kristin Shrimplin
Event Coordinator

kshrimplin@austin.rr.com

512-657-2309

*references avail. upon request!!
*can work with any budget!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, May 10, 2010

Girl Longhorn Gift Cake


This cake is one that I made for a girl baby shower where the mother isn't really into the "everything pink" theme...
I thought that the longhorn with the bow and colors made it a completely cute feminine, but not too feminine looking cake.
She loved it~!
In the cake I put:
~ 50 size 1 diapers
~ 2 wash cloths
~ a pair of newborn-ish blue jean shoes
~ a teething ring
~ a matching headband and 3-6 month onsie set
~ receiving blanket
~ 4 oz bottle
~ 6-9 month 3 peice outfit
~ the longhorn stuffed animal plush

~ this cake would run in the price range of $95.00 because of all of the clothing items inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment